Covid-19 Update:

The Law Office of Andrew A. Bestafka, Esq. is taking a safe but proactive approach to the Coronavirus situation in our law practice. We are working every day to represent our clients. We are offering frontline healthcare workers at CentraState free Simple Wills. To read more please Click Here

The days ahead may be a challenge. But we will continue to work to take care of our client’s cases and to take on new matters and clients. We will simply manage your case in less traditional, more technology-driven ways, that are safer for your health and ours.

Please stay healthy and contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your case or a new matter for us to consider.

What if my ex-spouse won’t pay child support?

Getting the child support payments that you need to support your child or children is a critical part of a divorce settlement, and if your spouse isn’t paying, then you are likely entitled to legal assistance. Enforcement of child support agreements is certainly possible, and legally, you can hold your spouse accountable to the arrangement ordered by the divorce settlement. However, having the assistance of an experienced attorney from the Law Office of Andrew A. Bestafka, Esq., can be critical to successfully getting custody agreements enforced.