Covid-19 Update:

The Law Office of Andrew A. Bestafka, Esq. is taking a safe but proactive approach to the Coronavirus situation in our law practice. We are working every day to represent our clients. We are offering frontline healthcare workers at CentraState free Simple Wills. To read more please Click Here

The days ahead may be a challenge. But we will continue to work to take care of our client’s cases and to take on new matters and clients. We will simply manage your case in less traditional, more technology-driven ways, that are safer for your health and ours.

Please stay healthy and contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your case or a new matter for us to consider.

Monmouth County Child Support Enforcement Attorneys

During a divorce in which children are involved, children will usually live primarily with one parent. Because of this, the non-primary custodial parent will likely be required to pay child support to the other parent in order to cover costs related to raising the child. Child support payments are often essential to the parent who is supposed to receive them. Thus, if a spouse refuses to pay them, it can be devastating and make it extremely difficult to care for a child and pay for everyday expenses. However, you can take action to legally enforce child support payments, getting you the financial support that is needed to provide for your child.

If you have been through divorce and are not receiving the child support that you and your spouse agreed upon, you may need legal intervention to get these payments as you deserve. Contact the experienced Monmouth County child support enforcement attorneys of the Law Office of Andrew A. Bestafka, Esq., today by calling us at (732) 898-2378, and we can discuss your options with you.

Why Support is Necessary

Parents often need child support for a variety of reasons. For instance, these payments often help support the financial needs of a child, such as:

  • Costs of education
  • Medical care costs
  • Everyday costs of living
  • Food / physical care costs

All of these can cost a lot of money, and many single parents cannot afford to pay for them without the child support payments that they are legally due. Therefore, an enforcement attorney might be the perfect solution if you need help getting child support payments.

Contact Us

If you have not been receiving child support payments as per your divorce agreement, contact a diligent and dedicated Monmouth County child support enforcement lawyer of Law Office of Andrew A. Bestafka, Esq., today at (732) 898-2378. We can go over your options with you and help you pursue the child support that you may be owed.