If you and your spouse are going through a divorce, or are about to, then you should consider several important questions to ask your attorney. The right questions asked could protect your rights throughout this difficult process. Consider the following questions (if they are applicable to your situation):
- What are your fees? Do your fees ever change?
- Am I getting everything that I should from this divorce?
- What is going to happen to my kids?
- Will I have to pay alimony or spousal support?
- What if my spouse is not cooperative?
Getting the answers to these basic questions can help you not only better understand the divorce process; it can also help you determine if an attorney is a good fit for your needs. You can begin your search for the right attorney at the Law Office of Andrew A. Bestafka, Esq.. Call us today at (732) 898-2378 to learn more about how we can help you.